Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My crazy, yet successful, ideas

Today in english Ashley wouldn't stop talking about how she wanted to do track. As her and Mr. Wiley were discussing it, i got this overwhelming desire to go run. I tried to suppress this feeling because as many of you know, i am out of shape and i'm not the running type. But still the idea kept popping into my head. See, last year when Tracy always made us run in PE i absolutely HATED it. So this idea of running for FUN seemed absolutely bizzare and foreign to me. But i absolutely could not get this idea to leave my head. Finally, around 6PM, i decided i was going to do it. I told my mom and she said 'Don't do it. You will die.' or something like that. But i ignored her and put some tennies and shorts on and set off. I went about 3/4 of a mile in ten minutes. I was very proud of myself and i actually felt GOOD after i was done! I was absolutely amazed by my body's reaction so i have decided to do this more often. And i might even start eating healthy. Hmmmm. This is all odd to me, but i shall embrace it!(:

1 comment: