Sunday, March 27, 2011

Endings to Beginnings

Spring break is finally over. Am I sad? Not in the least bit. It was fun while it lasted, and in the end that's all that matters. As it came to a close several of us found ourselves in little fights. But since we all are teenagers, they of course turned into war. I did lose a friend today. But oddly I am not upset. I mean yeah I'll miss her, but finding out who your real friends are and moving on from those who aren't is a part of life right? I will stay strong and I hope that she can as well. I know that I will be okay, I'm confident in that fact. I'm actually quite relieved. Live with no regrets and just keep moving forward. I know the way to make it through is to stay positive, so that's what I will do. I've made a few new friends this break and some of my friendships have gotten stronger. I know that with the support of my friends and family anything is possible. Thank you to everyone that has stuck by my side through it all. I love you guys.

1 comment:

  1. I will thump your ever-lovin' skull if you ever go back to that friendship. THUMP IT.

    ReplyDelete