Friday, March 25, 2011

Frustrated.

Right now I'm feeling full of inner rage. I kinda wanna punch something or freak out on someone. There's a lot on my mind and all of it is making me angry. But a lot of it I can't blog about, nor talk to anyone about. So, the inner rage will just stay inside until I burst. Which sucks, but it's part of life.
I'm really particularly frustrated with this one situation. Some people just don't belong together. You need to face the facts. It's time to move on and be happy again. It frustrates me to see you this way. Sometimes I just want to punch him in the face. You deserve better. I know you think you don't, but you do. Makes me so angry that you don't see that. It's so freaking frustrating. Ahhh fnajdkheiwohngflan.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment